Low-code platformCRMCreatio named a leader in the Gartner's Magic Quadrant forSales Force Automation, 2020Learn more
SupportResourcesExplore Creatioe-learning courses on our AcademyFind a course
Creatio partner ecosystemCREATIO is a 5-Star Partner Programaward winner in 2020Learn more
CompanyNews & EventsAccelerate GlobalA 24-hour livestream conference for IT and digital leadersRegister free
Regular update package for bpm’online products: more capabilities to seamlessly automate marketing, sales and service processes
We are thrilled to announce a new update package for bpm’online products! This update has more than 40 enhanced capabilities and updates. The most notable improvements are:
- Marketing campaigns. We continue to extend the functionality of the new campaign designer to provide users with more tools to effectively manage communications with audiences. With the help of the new [Add from landing page] element, users can route the campaign participants down the campaign flow based on their response on the landing page web form. And the [Add from the event] element will allow users to add event contacts to campaign audiences, segment them and build communication chains based on the customer responses.
- Orders and invoices. The new update package makes it easier for users to track individual agreements with customers. When adding products to invoices and orders in the product selection window, users can change the price of a product, as well as customize the list of displayed product parameters.
- Data management. As a part of the update package, the interface for setting up columns in the section and detail lists has been significantly improved. When setting up columns in both ‘list’ and ‘tile’ view, it’s now much easier to change the layout and display structure of the lists.
- Mobile application. New [Cases] section was added to the mobile application framework of bpm’online service product. It enables users to add new cases, track their status and add resolution notes. There is also the ability to post messages on the case within the self-service portal.
- Self-service portal. For the convenience of working with cases, portal users can now set up the list of columns and groups in the list. Herein, the system administrator sets up the list of available portal columns.
- Business processes. The latest release features the improved [Process Library] section. Business processes run by a timer or object signal are now visually easy to distinguish in the [Process library] list. In addition, the process properties page now has the following information:
- List of start timer events showing the process start time, if the process is launched with a timer.
- List of starting object signals, if the process is launched by an object signal.
- Other processes that use the current process as a sub-process.
- List of sub-processes of the current process with the ability to go to the required scheme.
- Development tools. Newly added public API expands the functionality of sales and pharmacy rep’s visits in Field Sales and Pharma products. It is possible to add new actions and change the logic of the existing ones by using a simple unified approach that significantly speeds up the development process.
Detailed descriptions of all the new features and upgrades are available on bpm’online academy. Read the release notes >>
Learn more about the functionality that will be introduced in the upcoming regular update packages for bpm’online >>