Low-code platformCRMCreatio named a leader in the Gartner's Magic Quadrant forSales Force Automation, 2020Learn more
SupportResourcesTech hour by Creatio AcademyWeekly meetings for citizen and professional developersJoin now
Creatio partner ecosystemCREATIO is a 5-Star Partner ProgramAWARD WINNER IN 2020Learn more
CompanyNews & Events
EXPLORE CREATIO'S DIGITAL EVENTSfor CIO and Digital leadersReserve a free seat
Recent updates on product development, news
on the Creatio partner and customer community
Low-code talks with Creatio
The latest news on low-code and digital
transformation on the Creatio Podcast
Accelerate: No-Code Revolution
A worldwide livestream conference for IT and digital
leaders to build the future of enterprise with no-code
Regular update package for Creatio products
We are happy to introduce a new update package for Creatio products, which features even more improvements and enhancements.
The latest Creatio CRM updates include:
Sales forecasting. Forecast summaries can now be displayed hierarchically. All forecast summaries are now automatically recalculated upon changes that users make to the forecast, e.g. when adding columns or changing the forecast period. Additionally, users can now set up permissions for Forecasts section records.
Order management. Sales Creatio and Creatio Partner Portal now have expanded price lists management functionality for placing orders. For instance, users can set up custom price lists for accounts (e.g. a special discount for customers or partners), and configure different price lists in accordance with different levels of partnerships. Therefore, when selecting items to place an order, a price from the custom price list automatically shows up. If a custom price list for customers or partners is not available, Creatio will pull out a price from the basic price list (if configured) or from the product card.
Partner marketing. Creatio now provides users with tools for partner funds management. Sales Creatio and Creatio Partner Portal ensure the following out-of-the-box capabilities:
- A partner’s marketing fund receives a fixed percentage from the sales amount. The fund is replenished automatically if the sales opportunity was closed successfully.
- Partners can plan marketing activities and their budget in the system.
- After marketing activity approval, the system charges a set amount from the marketing fund.
- Partner relationship manager may charge or replenish the funds manually.
Financial Services Creatio. In addition to updating the platform, several enhancements were made to Creatio products for banks and financial institutions:
- PostgreSQL DBMS is now available for Financial Services Creatio products.
- The interface of Financial Services Creatio has been improved. The basic information about contacts and legal entities is now available in the profiles.
- When creating a landing application, the contact data is filled automatically.
- Users can now view data for the connected cases on the case record page.
The latest Creatio low-code platform enhancements include:
Business process management. The latest release of Studio Creatio Free provides the beta version of a revamped process designer, which will be included in all Creatio products soon. Also, the newest update features several enhancements that enable automated log cleaning. For example, users can configure rules to:
- Cancel erroneous processes
- Archive overdue processes
- Delete archived records that are stored in the log for longer than a specified period
- The “Age” field has been added to the “Contacts” section to provide a more accurate user profile.
- The dashboard functionality has been enhanced for faster and more accurate data visualization.
- Creatio synchronization with email service providers has been optimized. All the parameters are collected in a single interface with the ability to configure OAuth authentication.
- The rules for duplicates search have been upgraded for better performance.
Mobile application. The updated Creatio app is now available on Google Play. It is designed for mobile devices running Android OS version 7.0 and up. The newest version features the ability to share the link to a record from the mobile app. Additionally, in Creatio 7.15.3, the synchronization process implemented in the mobile app is now more stable and as fast as the native data export.
Administration. It is now much easier for system administrators to manage Creatio subscriptions and user roles. In the “System Users” section, the system administrator can issue and withdraw subscriptions in bulk as well as create a request for subscriptions and upload a file with subscriptions. Also, Creatio functional roles are now synchronized with Active Directory groups.
Development tools. Creatio now supports integration via the OData 4 protocol. This is an ISO/IEC-approved OASIS standard defining a set of best practices for building and using REST APIs. Additionally, developers now can benefit from new Creatio tools for reports customization with the FastReport Designer.
Detailed descriptions of all the new features and upgrades are available on Creatio Academy.