Regular Update Package for Creatio Products
Expanded workflow automation tools. Creatio 8.0.9 features multiple new options to visualize workflow stages in different places of your application UI, among which:
- Next steps. Using the new Next Steps component, you can now view activities and tasks as tiles in Freedom UI. It also allows you to easily add a new task or email, complete an activity, approve a record, or view the task owner.
- Progress bar in the list. Freedom UI lists now visualize the stage of a dynamic case in the form of a progress bar. If the list is editable, you can also transfer a case to a different stage right there.
Freedom UI experience. There are several improvements to the Freedom UI that streamline and simplify daily work, among which:
- Adding contacts and accounts in the Customer 360 app is now streamlined by using a mini page.
- Creatio now redirects links to Classic UI form pages to their Freedom UI counterparts automatically as long as Freedom UI is turned on.
- It is now possible to apply a quick filter by one or more values of any lookup, for example, to display only cases that have an active status. You can also use a quick filter to filter data in charts.
More flexible business rules. It is now possible to filter available values in a dropdown field by the selected value of another dropdown field in Freedom UI by using business rules. For example, you can filter cities by the selected country.
Parameters in business processes. Business processes now support parameters in Freedom UI pages, which can be managed in the Freedom UI Designer.
Improved mobile app. There were multiple enhancements to the Creatio mobile app, among which:
- Lists and pages are now optimized for tablets.
- The mobile app can now use dynamic folders in the Freedom UI pages regardless of whether the web Creatio instance uses Freedom UI or Classic UI pages.
- The mobile app now supports background synchronization on mobile devices that have Android 12 or later.
Portal users overhaul. Portal users are now called external users. The “Portal user” user type and the “All portal users” root role were renamed to “External user” and “All external users,” respectively. You can configure object permissions for external users to specify which Freedom UI sections and form pages are available for them.
Detailed descriptions of all the new features and upgrades are available in the Creatio Academy.
You can also read the release notes HERE.