We are looking for a Customer Success Manager. The position includes partner & customer portfolio management, assisting partners with new customers' system launch and support, and coordination of the subscription renewal process.
Working on our team as a Customer Success Manager position involves:
- building trusted relationships with all key customers;
- conducting customer onboarding sessions;
- addressing concerns and providing guidance and support;
- collaborating with the Sales team on customer expansion;
- monitoring and managing customer health, identifying potential risks, and taking proactive measures to mitigate them;
- gathering customer feedback, requests, and issues, and effectively communicating them to the relevant teams;
- analyzing customer success metrics.
- 3+ years of experience working with global customers;
- English level — Advanced;
- experience in implementing/customizing corporate software;
- experience in problem-solving, working with customer objections;
- experience in conducting trainings and presentations;
- experience in account management and being able to build and maintain trusted relationships with customers.
What to expect from us:
- the award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrants) to be proud of;
- a remote-first hybrid model: while giving plenty of space for concentration and personal working habits, we encourage regular meetings in one of our five hubs worldwide;
- culture of genuine care, ownership, dedication, and high standards (learn more here);
- a vibrant corporate life: enjoy the opportunity to explore your teammates' cultures in online and offline events, participate in sports competitions, enjoy art master classes, and create your new favorite memories at our parties;
- caring for your health: Creatio offers several options for medical insurance together with our medical partner;
- Creatio offers all team members competitive pay;
- paid leave options for life-qualifying events, sicknesses, etc;
- nice and modern hub in the Warsaw city center to get acquainted with colleagues or to gain some quiet space for concentration.