Creatio Company is a global vendor of one platform to automate industry workflows and CRM with no-code and maximum degree of freedom. With a global team of 700+ dedicated professionals, 700+ partners and thousands of customers, Creatio operates in 100+ countries worldwide.
For the role of Enterprise Account Executive (Middle East), we are seeking an experienced field sales professional to help us scale the number of Enterprises that use the Creatio platform. Candidates must have experience building and developing a territory to high performance within an innovative SaaS technology provider. Successful candidates will help to build a portfolio of business within the top target enterprises in their territory. Successful candidates will need to drive their own activity and build a funnel while being supported by the broader Creatio organization of diverse and executive, product, and technical teams. The role is based in the Middle East (Dubai).
Our targets are ambitious, and we are seeking engaging, collaborative, successful Enterprise Account Executives who have the skills, experience, and track record to make an immediate impact. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way.
- Deliver against revenue targets and all key performance metrics
- Generate new business opportunities on an assigned territory, manage pipeline, opportunities, forecasting, and other items related to a normal outside sales function
- Manage the end-to-end enterprise sales process and resource to create and execute winning solution sales strategies
- Establish relationships with VP/C-level buyers (Business and IT)
- Develop and orchestrate sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Focus on new logo acquisition and manage relationships with the existing accounts to identify opportunities for cross and up-sales
- Ability to work with all customer functions including executive-level personnel, various customer stakeholders, architecture, operations, design, vendor management, innovation, sourcing, and customer procurement
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience working within enterprise SaaS platform sales to large enterprises
- Proven track record of meeting quarterly and annual targets
- Deep understanding of executive-level Enterprise and/or Global Account sales and methodologies
- Superb written and verbal communications and organizational skills
- 4-year degree required, with technical curiosity and desire to learn
- Experience with CRM/BPM software space is strongly preferred
- Fluency in English and Arabic
What you should expect from us:
- Powerful award-winning product
- Focus on making our clients successful (NPS score – 42%)
- Dedicated leadership with open doors
- A steady stream of inbound leads (though we expect you to generate your own leads as well)
- A collaborative environment where everybody is happy to help