For the Enterprise Account Executive role, we seek an experienced field sales professional to help us scale the number of Enterprises who use the Creatio CRM platform. Candidates must have experience building and developing a territory to high performance within an innovative SaaS technology provider. Successful candidates will help to build a portfolio of business within the top target vertical enterprises in their territory. Successful candidates will need to drive their own activity and build a funnel while being supported by the broader Creatio organization of diverse and executive, product, and technical teams.
Our targets are ambitious, and we seek engaging, collaborative, successful Enterprise Account Executives with the skills, relevant industrial experience, and track record to make an immediate impact. We are fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way.
The role can be remotely based in any Midwest state.
• delivering against revenue targets and all key performance metrics;
• generating new business opportunities on an assigned territory, manage pipeline, opportunities, forecasting, and other items related to a normal outside sales function;
• managing the end-to-end enterprise sales process and resource to create and execute winning solution sales strategies;
• establishing relationships with VP/C-level buyers (Business and IT);
• developing and orchestrating sales presentations and product demonstrations;
• focusing on new logo acquisition and manage relationships with the existing accounts to identify opportunities for cross and up-sales;
• ability to work with all customer functions including executive-level personnel, various customer stakeholders, architecture, operations, design, vendor management, innovation, sourcing, and customer procurement.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• minimum 3-5+ years of experience working within enterprise SaaS platform sales into large enterprises in North America;
• proven track record of meeting quarterly and annual targets;
• deep understanding of executive-level Enterprise and/or Global Account sales and methodologies;
• superb written and verbal communication and organizational skills;
• 4-year degree required, with technical curiosity and desire to learn;
• experience selling CRM/BPM software business applications is strongly preferred.
What you should expect from us:
- the award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrants) to be proud of;
- a remote-first hybrid model: while giving plenty of space for concentration and personal working habits, we encourage regular meetings in one of our five hubs worldwide;
- culture of genuine care, ownership, dedication, and high standards (learn more here);
- a vibrant corporate life: enjoy the opportunity to explore your teammates' cultures in online and offline events, participate in sports competitions, enjoy art master classes, and create your new favorite memories at our parties;
- caring for your health: Creatio offers several options for medical insurance together with our medical partner
- Creatio offers all team members competitive pay;
- paid leave options for life-qualifying events, sicknesses, etc;
- nice and modern office in the Boston city center to get acquainted with colleagues or to gain some quiet space for concentration.
If you are interested, please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.