Low-code platformCRMCreatio named a leader in the Gartner's Magic Quadrant forSales Force Automation, 2020Learn more
SupportResourcesExplore Creatioe-learning courses on our AcademyFind a course
Creatio partner ecosystemCREATIO is a 5-Star Partner Programaward winner in 2020Learn more
CompanyNews & EventsAccelerate GlobalA 24-hour livestream conference for IT and digital leadersRegister free
What’s New. BPMonline 5.2
Use social networks to search customers’ data
BPMonline CRM gets more possibilities to manage customer relationships using Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
- Ability to search contact info, fill in a contact card with the information from social networks.
- View customer’s profile in social network directly from BPMonline CRM with no additional clicks.
- Based on the information from social networks indicate the contacts that refer to an account.
Google Maps integration
Search Google map for the customer’s location; find the shortest route to the client.
Now you can easily import any data about contacts, accounts and products from MS Excel file. Just a few clicks, and the import is done!
Lead registration and management
Manage leads more effectively – indicate customer’s interest in your product or services; use lead qualification and disqualification capabilities.
- Register full set of information provided by the lead.
- Qualify the lead as a new customer by creating associated account, contact. The system performs and automatic search and if the lead is a duplicate entry it is qualified as a customer.
- Irrelevant leads (e.g. leads with invalid contact information) can be disqualified.
Improved e-mailing capability
Besides MS Outlook integration, you can integrate with any IMAP e-mail service (e.g. Gmail). Thus, you can keep all e-mailing history within a corporate CRM system.
- Every user can set synchronization with his e-mail account without using any additional modules or apps.
- Preparing and sending an e-mail is easier than ever: every additional field is organized in separate area, which can be minimized during preparation of a letter.
- A separate system directory is provided for quick e-mailing history access.
Extended mass e-mailing capabilities:
- Use macros during e-mail text preparations, to automatically substitute them with necessary information from the CRM system.
- Add contacts to e-mailing list not only one by one, but by adding a group of contacts.
- Consider contact’s preferences – if a contact doesn’t want to receive e-mails, he will be excluded from the list.
Search and unite duplicated records
Improved BPMonline CRM duplicated records search and unification capabilities.
- Initiate duplicated records search, or have it done automatically scheduled or during creation of new records.
- Search for duplicated records globally (whole system) or search for a specific duplicated record.
- Add exceptions for specific duplicated records.
- Unite duplicated records, saving all the data.
- Adjust user rights to conduct duplicated records search.
BPMonline CRM analytics arsenal is constantly being improved. New tools for creating custom reports were added to the system.
- Use Diagram Wizard to quickly create new diagrams.
- Get aggregated data not only by full registry of records, but by any single data string. For example, see the date of first call, invoices sum, any other unified data.
- Filter the aggregated data sets. For example, find every company, invoice sum of which exceeds some stated value.
New business-process automation capabilities
Updated business process tools let you build smarter processes, tightly integrated with the core functionality of the system.
- Use process elements to work with any system entry. Open or create contact card or invoice card automatically.
- Have the information gathered, entered or changed automatically by the process. For example, the process can register a new user, change a sale stage, add a product into invoice etc.
- Use the special element – “Question to the user”, to identify future process actions based on the user’s decision.
Updated administrator functionality
New administrator features added to get even more from administrating BPMonline CRM.
- Add new users even quicker.
- Synchronize BPMonline CRM with LDAP catalogues, easily add and activate users through LDAP.
- Use new authentification methods: certificates and LDAP.
- Track changes of records more easily by logging system events.
- Manage access rights to specific features or to the whole system, determine synchronization settings.
Adjusting workplaces and modules
- Use two different modules for BPMonline CRM settings and administration.
- Use separate modules to control user accounts, user rights, system preferences.
- In the main menu, active reminders number is displayed.
- Diagrams of every process can be viewed from the Start Process window.
- The layout of “Access” detail has been changed to make access rights control even easier.
- Directories can now be accessed without opening additional window. Just start entering characters and select an appropriate entry from the list.