named a in the Gartner's
Magic Quadrant for
- Low-code platform
In advance of the bpm’online 7.10 release, we are proud to announce the culminating update package for bpm’online products.
The Cloud customers will be updated during the next available maintenance period.
The key enhancements and improvements include:
• Working with the customer database. The new release features intelligent tools for enriching contact information using data from incoming emails. Now, when receiving an email, users will be able to create a new contact or update an existing contact profile in just one click.
• Global search. The new update package includes the global search function across all bpm’online sections to simplify the process of working with big volumes of data. For instance, this will help users find a client by an additional phone number or payment details. Global search is run directly from the command line, and all search queries are processed taking into account morphology and possible typos.
• Business processes. It has also become easier to modify existing business processes due to the support of processes versioning. Users can now choose to save changes as a new version of the process and easily switch between different business process versions.
• Case management. The new release features the improved case management tools. For example, now users can do the following:
• The [Employees] section. In the new [Employees] section, users can now manage comprehensive information about the changes in the employee’s career history within the company; create new employee onboarding plans and manage other HR activities.
• Bpm’online sales. The functionality package for field sales has been enhanced with a new section [Cyclic tasks]. Its goal is to simplify the visit schedule taking into account the route, average duration and the frequency of visits, and the working time of the staff.
• Bpm’online service. The latest release features numerous improvements to the system’s service case management capabilities: from registration to closure. For example, bpm’online can now automatically register a new contact from the incoming email, schedule case notifications, close or reopen cases based on the users’ feedback.
• Mobile application. The new updated mobile app now features all dashboards available in the [Dashboards] section in the desktop version.
• User settings instruments. The latest system update also allows users to set up business rules for system sections. This allows users to display or hide fields, make fields editable or locked, and filter values in lookup fields under specific conditions.
• Development tools. The update package accelerates the introduction of changes to the configuration by allowing for application development in the file system without a built-in SVN client. Besides, a simple interface for installing packages on any site was implemented.
Detailed descriptions of all the new features and upgrades are available on bpm’online academy.
Please note that starting from 7.10 version, bpm’online introduces the protection from CSRF-attacks when integrating with third-party applications. Please, make the necessary settings according to the instructions provided on the bpm’online Academy website.
Sign up for a 14-day free trial to test-drive the new features of bpm’online products:
Explore all the benefits of seamlessly integrated marketing, sales and service products on a single platform - test-drive the complete CRM bundle:
CEO and Managing Partner Creatio
The last 17 years have been an incredible journey for our team at bpm’online. When we started the company, it was just a handful of young graduates with big dreams, ready to work hard to achieve them.
Over the years, we have experienced lots of ups and downs of growing and running a business. However, there has always been one thing that inspired us: the powerful, unique solutions created on the bpm’online platform by our community of partners and customers, many of whom I am proud to call friends.
Our customers and partners use bpm’online platform and CRM solutions to bring business ideas to life through automation. Solutions that they create reflect unique differentiation of their companies, these solutions are their own creations. It is in the DNA of our customers and partners to generate ideas, create, and to change the status quo. And we’re thrilled to honor and support the creators in each of them!
With that, I am very excited to share the news… Our company has changed its corporate and product names to Creatio!
The new name reflects our strong belief that everyone will become a developer, able to automate ideas and create custom solutions in minutes. We call these solutions “creatios.”
We have rolled out the Creatio renaming on October 30, 2019. I hope you’ll enjoy a recording of an online launch event at creatio.com/new-watch
While our name is changing, the strategy, products, our team and commitment to empowering our users with the best low-code / no-code BPM platform and sophisticated CRM products remain the same. The new name only reinforces our vision of creating a world where any business idea can be automated in minutes.
Please visit our FAQ page for more information on the renaming process. As always, I'd appreciate your feedback and I'm happy to answer any questions.
CEO and Managing Partner