Low-code platformCRMCreatio named a leader in the Gartner's Magic Quadrant forSales Force Automation, 2020Learn more
SupportResourcesExplore Creatioe-learning courses on our AcademyFind a course
Creatio partner ecosystemCREATIO is a 5-Star Partner Programaward winner in 2020Learn more
CompanyNews & EventsEXPLORE CREATIO'S DIGITAL EVENTSfor CIO and Digital leadersReserve a free seat
Bpm’online introduces a new and cleaner interface for bpm’online community
Introducing the new interface of bpm’online community! Now it is even easier for community members to share experiences and news, ask questions and discuss ideas on bpm’online product development!
When developing a new interface for bpm’online community, we have analyzed members’ feedback and wishes to make the new portal as functional as possible and at the same time simple and convenient. Now all questions, ideas and posts are displayed as a single list in the portal where users can search for relevant ones by text, tags, product versions and other parameters.
Moreover, all of the latest updates (for example, posts or comments on them) are displayed in a special news feed, which is updated every few minutes to provide users with the most recent materials.
Bpm’online community users can also:
- Comment and like the posts as well as share community’s posts in social media.
- View ratings of the best ideas on bpm’online product development, vote for ideas you like the most and check their status.
- Rate the most precise and useful answers to posted questions.
- Add posts to “Favorites” so as to always have important information at your fingertips.
- View user profiles, their posts and comments.
If you have additional questions or comments, please feel free to reach out to us at: email@example.com. We will be happy to receive your feedback!