Low-code platformCRMCreatio named a leader in the Gartner's Magic Quadrant forSales Force Automation, 2020Learn more
SupportResourcesTech hour by Creatio AcademyWeekly meetings for citizen and professional developersJoin now
Creatio partner ecosystemCREATIO is a 5-Star Partner Programaward winner in 2020Learn more
CompanyNews & Events
EXPLORE CREATIO'S DIGITAL EVENTSfor CIO and Digital leadersReserve a free seat
Recent updates on product development, news
on the Creatio partner and customer community
Low-code talks with Creatio
The latest news on low-code and digital
transformation on the Creatio Podcast
10-day virtual event on how to build a successful
digital-first organization with low-code/no-code technology
Regular update package for bpm’online products
We are excited to announce a new update package for bpm’online products, which features even more improvements and enhancements.
The new version updates include:
Campaign Management. The latest update includes several improvements that expand marketing automation capabilities:
- New elements in the campaign designer allow users to automatically add or change data during campaign execution. For example, users are able to create leads, schedule tasks, update information in a contact’s profile or make changes to other entries related to campaign participants.
- Additional indicators on the campaign page allow users to better track the progress of the created campaign flow in real time. For every campaign element, the campaign diagram displays participant counters: “Executed with error” and “Step in progress”.
- When event participants register on the landing page, only unique contacts are now added to the system. This prevents contact duplication in case of repeated registrations on the website.
Portal administration. In the 7.14.1 version, we enhanced bpm’online portal capabilities with simple and convenient tools for managing users and their access rights on the portal:
- Portal administrators have the opportunity to grant access rights to portal users by specifying their role in the profile. The administrator of the main app determines the list of roles available for configuration on the portal.
- The ability to activate and deactivate portal users is now available not only in the main app, but also in the company profile on the portal.
- Basic operations with portal users (creating an account portal profile, adding and activating users) can be performed on the account page without System Designer. In this case, the settings are available to the bpm’online administrator and other users of the main app with the applicable access rights.
Development tools. The updated command line utility, bpmcli, now supports macOS and Linux operating systems. The command line also allows users to execute SQL scripts on the site and checks if bpmcli is up-to-date every time a command is executed. Moreover, the package installation log can be displayed in the console or saved as a file.