Low-code platformCRMCreatio named a leader in the Gartner's Magic Quadrant forSales Force Automation, 2020Learn more
SupportResourcesExplore Creatioe-learning courses on our AcademyFind a course
Financial Services CreatioCRM solutions for banks and financial institutionsLearn more
Creatio partner ecosystemCREATIO is a 5-Star Partner Programaward winner in 2019Learn more
CompanyNews & EventsEXPLORE CREATIO'S DIGITAL EVENTSfor CIO and Digital leadersReserve a free seat
Bpm’online introduces a major update to its intelligent platform for business process automation and CRM
Software update 7.12 features over 200 improvements designed to accelerate business growth and transformation.
Bpm'online, a global business software company leading in the space of business process automation and CRM, today announced a major update of its product line. The latest version of bpm’online, version 7.12, features over 200 enhancements and updates to accelerate business growth and transformation.
The latest version of bpm’online features tools to accelerate the four key pillars of business transformation cycle – implementation, adoption, alignment and change.
1. Key enhancements to accelerate implementation
A significant focus of the bpm’online 7.12 release was to provide its users with extended out-of-the-box capabilities, solutions, connectors and processes to speed up bpm’online’s implementation into the digital ecosystem of any organization. Key enhancements include:
- Extended marketing campaigns and bulk email management features
- Cross-functional tools for predictive scoring
- Updated service management capabilities in the mobile app
- Tools for smarter service case management and simplified multilingual communications
- Marketplace apps, connectors and templates to improve sales, customer experience and operations
2. Key enhancements to accelerate adoption
User adoption is critical for success with any business software. Bpm’online combines AI with a leading UI to accelerate adoption. In version 7.12, bpm’online introduced the following functionality:
- Revamped analytics and reporting capabilities to conduct in-depth data analysis more efficiently and effectively
- Enhanced capabilities for data management, which help users visualize, instantly find, export/import and process all the required data
- New tools to easily manage customer history
- UI customization tools from bpm’online marketplace – color codes, dark theme for the bpm’online interface
- Out-of-the-box gamification tools for employees’ engagement and training
3. Key enhancements to accelerate alignment
Bpm’online helps organizations be more aligned and efficient, thanks to cross-functional orchestration and integration. The latest version of bpm’online boasts powerful low-code integration capabilities for citizen developers to create a unified digital ecosystem. This includes:
- Web Services along with new process elements to enable users without specific IT skills to easily configure the integration of bpm'online with third-party systems
- A Marketplace template for Azure Active Directory integration to manage access to bpm’online from a single identity management service
- A connector for the automated import of leads from Facebook ad campaigns to bpm’online
- A ready-made mobile app for storing a company's entire call history by automatically transferring call logs from smartphones to bpm'online
4. Key enhancements to accelerate change
The latest release features numerous tools to drive change. This includes new capabilities for business analysts (citizen developers) and professional developers, such as:
- Extended tools for business process management to simplify the work with business processes at all stages: from initial configuration to execution and monitoring
- A revamped Process Library to amplify business analysts’ performance
- Enhanced process debugging
- Background process execution that enhances the user experience, while performing resource-heavy process steps
- The ability to make changes in the Section Wizard without compilation
- Development configuration with the help of file content by adding * .js and * .css files to the package and working with them in the application
- Additional features for mobile app development – the ability to control the mode and synchronization parameters in the offline mode through the API
- New marketplace apps and templates for developers
Additionally, bpm’online continues significant investments into its bpm’online marketplace expansion. New ready-to-use apps, solutions and templates from the marketplace enable users to accelerate productivity and benefit from extended bpm’online capabilities.
“Successful digital transformation is now the top focus of modern organizations, as it reshapes every business aspect and lays down its own rules on companies’ growth and development strategy. The newest version of bpm’online 7.12, was designed to provide businesses all over the world with maximum agility and tools to adapt and transform faster in the constantly accelerating world. We believe that the latest version of bpm’online will equip our customers with all the tools to always accelerate and be ahead of the game.” – said Katherine Kostereva, CEO and Managing Partner at bpm’online.
Bpm'online is a global business software company leading in the space of business process automation and CRM. The company has been highly recognized as a market leader by key industry analysts. Its intelligent platform accelerates sales, marketing, service and operations for thousands of customers and hundreds of partners worldwide. The mission of bpm’online is to help companies ACCELERATE!
For more information, please visit www.bpmonline.com